Thursday, 29 March 2012

Work FOTD

So this is a quick FOTD I did for work last week. Not much make up for me but I was running late and have had really sore and dry eyes and lips so thought the less the better. My dark circles under my eyes are horrendous and as my eyes are so dry if I use concealer on them it just looks flaky and awful so went without. I've just ordered Mac Moisture Select concealer to see how that works.



Face

Mac Face + Body foundation N1
Mac MSF Natural medium plus
Natural Collection Blush peach Melba

Eyes

L'Oreal Superliner Slim line in black
Rimmel Glam eyes day 2 night mascara - day brush used
Barry M dazzle dust for corner of eyes.


Lips

YSL Rouge Volupte in 8

Danielle x :)


6 comments:

  1. Try elf tone correcting concealer under your eyes I love it and if it doesnt work for u its only £1.50 lost I use it under my eyes, down my nose and on my cupids bow as a natural highlight x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think I have some of that somewhere. I'll dig it out and give it a go x Thanks x

      Delete
  2. your eyes look really pretty :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have big round eyes! So jealous! :P
    Keep up the good work - I love your blog!

    xoxo,

    http://icycrystalgalleria.blogspot.ca/

    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Cindy, means so much. I just see my self as a big mess, lol x

      Delete