Tuesday, 3 April 2012

What I loved in March

So it's that time again for the monthly favourite posts, god how quick had March sailed by. So I'll get straight to it and let you know what I've been loving this past month.


So we have:

Skin Care

  • Liz Earle Intensive Nourishing Treatment Mask - I have been using this for the past few weeks and have really enjoyed using it . I've been using it once a week and it has really left my skin silky soft and moisturised. I will be doing a review of this soon so keep a look out if your after a brilliant face mask.

  • Balance Me Hydrating Rose Otto & Shea Butter Salve - I recieved this is one of my beauty boxes (sorry it was a while back and I can't remember which one). It's a brilliant lip salve that has really helped me with my horrible dry, cracked and chapped lips over the past couple of months. It contains shea butter and almond oil which really hydrate the lips. It leaves a glossy finish which I like. The only thing is I dont like the taste of it but because it does such a good job on my lips I overlook that. It retails at £8 for a 15ml tube and I will repurchase once this has run out.

Makeup
  •  L'Oreal Paris Nude Magique BB Cream for fair skin tone - I have been loving this and have been reaching for it most days. It gives a light coverage for the day and seems to blend lovely to match my skin tone. Leaves a beautiful natural finish that's not too dewy but leaves your skin looking radiant. Brillaint for my normal to dry skin as it offers 24 hour hydration and also give SPF 12. I picked mine up from Boots for £9.99 but it was part of a 3 for 2 offer.
  •  

  •  Illamasqua Cream Blush in promise - Love love love this blush, will be definetly getting a lot of use over the Spring and Summer. I picked it up from BuyaPower for £14. I did a full review of this, available here.

  •  L'Oreal Paris Super Liner Perfect Slim in intense black -  Think I prefer this to they much loved Super Liner Carbon Gloss. I find it easy to apply and creates a nice thin line that can be made thicker if you want. I have it on in this FOTD post. This was free as I got it in a L'Oreal 3 for 2 offer.

  • Revlon ColorBurst Lip Butter in Lollipop - So the infamous Lip Butters hit the UK in March and it seems they were a big hit, they definetly were with me. They are a lipstick/lipbalm hybrid. Offer brilliant hydration with great pigmentation. The colour I've been reaching for the most is Lollipop. I've done a full review post with swatches here.
     
  •  
  •  Rimmel Lasting Finish 1000 Kisses Lip Tint in Carry on Cherry - I'm going to do a post about this product as I love it so much I think it definetly deserves a individual post. These last forever on the lips and are really easy to apply. Has a felt tip end to apply the colour and then at the other end has a balm to help moisturise the lips. Thought me dry lips would hate this but it didn't. I've already picked this up in other colours to try. I got mine from Tesco for £5.99.


  •  Rimmel Moisture Renew Lipstick in Latino - Love the formualtion of this super hydrating lipstick formula. So silky smooth on the lips. Latino is a lovely glossy frosty pink and I love it. Want every colour in this range.

    Nails
     
  •  China Glazes Nail Polish in smoke and ashes from the Hunger Games Capitol Colours range - More of Autum/Winter colour but I put it on the other day and fell in love. A shimmery black. I will be doing a post on the polishes I picked up from the Capitol Colours collection.

  •  Pantene Pro-V Aqua Light Nourishing Mist - A repeat from my Febuary favourites post. Nearly used this all up, will definetly repurchase. I love to spritz this on my hair before I brush it, makes it smell lovely and help detangle and make brushing much easier. I picked this up in Tesco and it was around £3ish I think.

So that's the things I loved in March. I did get a lot of new stuff and loved most of them but had to narrow it down and these were the ones that stood out the most.

Do any of you love any of these as much as I did?

Danielle x :)



No comments:

Post a Comment