Thursday, 17 May 2012

Essie Haul

I love nail polish, just love it. I can't leave the house without polish on my nails, I would just feel naked! Saying that over the years I have not branched out into many brands like I have with my makeup so one of the things I wanted to do was try some brands I hadn't tried out before. I purchased some Butter London polishes back in March and loved those and next on my list to try was Essie.
Through beauty blogs I read and YouTube videos I watch I've heard loads of great things about Essie nail polishes so was very excited about getting some and seeing what they were like.
I ordered 5 colours and it took me a long time to decide on colours as they have a huge selection and all of them are so beautiful.


L-R. Jam N Jelly, Peach Daiquiri, Splash of Grenadine, Lilacism, Flawless

How amazing are all these colours? I'm so pleased with the shades as I ordered online and some places online swatches look nothing like to product that comes out but this were spot on.
I ordered mine from Superdrugs' website and they were £7.99 each.
Really want to get my hands on loads more shades but need to try all these out first. I'm wearing Splash of Grenadine at the min and I love it. So pretty.
Do you have a favourite nail polish brand? I love OPI and China Glaze and have always stuck to them but I must say after trying out Essie I may have found another favourite brand!

Danielle x


8 comments:

  1. wow they all look super pretty, I'm a bit of a nail addict too haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great choices! I really want to get some as they seem to have such a gorgeous colour range and I've heard some amazing reviews about them!! :)

    whatrebeccasaid.blogspot.co.uk xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am loving Essie at the moment. Spent well over 20 minutes in superdrug today trying to decided what colours to go for ! ahah xx

    candycaneheart.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cant believe I still haven't tried Essie nail polishes! Might just have to order some from Superdrug! :-) love the colours you picked too!

    lindsayfrances.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. these look like lovely colours for spring! i think i might get some on my next trip to boots or superdrug to give essie a go :) xxx

    beckybeee.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. Essie are currently buy 2 get 1 free in superdrug.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just treated myself to some essie nail polishes too and LOVE them! Wish I'd got Flawless after seeing it now! Haha x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love Peach Daiquiri! Definitely going for a coral next time I visit the salon x

    ReplyDelete